I hate A. maths! I hate functions! Screw functions! SCRRREEWWWW FUNCTIONNNSSSS!!! ARGH #$%^@&* ARRGGGHHH!!
It's good to get things off my chest.

Oh yah, I saw this phone on Eight Days. Sony Ericsson W700i. 2 megapixel camera. 256mb music storage.
Omgoshomgoshomgosh. I really,really,really,really,really, REALLY want this phone. Since it's not out on the market yet, I'll have time to save. Heheheheheh.
Ahhh, but most likely some rich bastard will buy it first and that person will show off in front of me and I will be so jealous that I will bitch-slap that person twenty times before dipping his/her head into scalding hot water. YOU SHALL DIE.
Anyway, I cried during english today.
WHAT THE HELL!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME LAH!!!???
And all because I got a 'C' for english. Arggggggggh. I'm such a nerd! Erica, slap yourself!
Wah lau, It feels very very weird to say "I cried because I got C for english."
GRAHHHHH.
Luckily, not many people saw. Thank goodness thank goodness. Okay. Phew, phew. Relax.
But don't misunderstand ah, my crying was not on the sobbing-on-somebody's-shoulder level, it was more on the tearing-on-a-tissue level.
I think I am really stressed (but I'm not a nerd).
-ric